Friendster Problems


Have you ever log on to your Friendster account and have log in page like this? This happens especially if you are using a Firefox Internet Browser.

With all honesty, I really don't know what is happening to Friendster. This does not happens all the time. But it usually happens during night time, Philippine time.

If you can explain what is happening to Friendster, please leave a post and explain it to us. Guess what, some says it is a part of site maintenance. But my question is, should this really be the case almost every night? Hmmmm... I think Friendster should solve this because it pissed me off... not only me I am sure. Because no one wants to browse to webpage like this. Do you?

Aside from this, I think Friendster should improve the image uploading system. I think it is harder to upload picture on Friendster than some other sites.

If you have further comments about Friendster, please post it below.

Related Posts



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sa internet connection yan >_<

Blogger Vince on January 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM said...

I don't think so. Sometimes ganito din sa ibang internet shop e.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I can assure you that all your comments will be read and be responded accordingly. As for now, please feel free to browse this blog and subscribe to updates.

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE... SPAMMERS WILL BE PENALIZED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Info

My Web Site Maker University Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template