CD-R King USB Vaccum Cleaner Review





Just right before I bought my Acer Aspire 4330, I already looked for some add-on tools that I can use to protect my laptop against the harmful environments. This lead me to look for a highly portable vaccum cleaner.


Vaccum cleaner for laptop is not available to all computer stores. I have seen some who sells it but the price is really too expensive which makes me think twice whether or not, I will buy one. Until one day, I found out that CD-R King is selling a hand held, USB Vaccum Cleaner for laptops.


I thought that it was very expensive. To my surprise, its only Php120.00. A very useful tool that helps preserve your laptop keyboard from dust.


This amazing vaccum does not need a battery. All you have to do is to plug it in a USB port and turn it on.


It comes with two kinds of nozzles. One has a brush, while the other one is designed to suck heavier objects like screws that is stucked in tiny areas of your laptop.


Concerning durability, I am not really sure on how durable it is. The body is made out of ordinary plastic. In my opinion, it is not that durable and probably won't last a year if used everyday. But considering the price... I think it is more than fair for its service.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I can assure you that all your comments will be read and be responded accordingly. As for now, please feel free to browse this blog and subscribe to updates.

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE... SPAMMERS WILL BE PENALIZED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Info

My Web Site Maker University Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template