Chikka Probably Not Compatible With Ubuntu

I tried installing Chikka Messenger in my Ubuntu using WINE. Downloading the files is never a problem. I installed it perfectly. To my dismay, all other parts of the installed new software are running perfectly except the Chikka Messenger itself.

I really do not know the issues behind the program. But Chikka is suppose to be a very light program that can easily be run through WINE. But the fact is, it won't work in my Acer Aspire 4330 with Ubuntu. I am not making a conclusion that Chikka can not be run inside Ubuntu, but it is PROBABLY incompatible with Ubuntu.

I would love to try Yahoo Messenger soon. So watch for my updates.

Chikka Messenger is a messenger used for FREE Cellphone Texting. This is a great program that will really save your load in your cellphones. This software run in Windows.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I can assure you that all your comments will be read and be responded accordingly. As for now, please feel free to browse this blog and subscribe to updates.

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE... SPAMMERS WILL BE PENALIZED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Info

My Web Site Maker University Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template