Jamm MP3 Player Review

Have you seen this tiny little MP3 player. For sure this is not the latest MP3 player, but it does posses some neat characteristics to be branded as "cool"

This tiny gadget has a memory of 1G. It looks much more a USB Flash drive than an MP3 Player. It has a smaller jack-in compared to the regular MP3 Player. It has 2 sets of buttons, Vol-/Back and Forward/Vol+.

What's funny about this MP3 Player is that, it doesn't have a turn on/off button. The player automatically turns-on if you plug in the jack of the earphone and automatically shuts down if you plug it out.

It doesn't come with charger since you don't need one. All you have to do is to plug it in USB port of your PC and it automatically charge itself.

What I don't know as of the moment is how long can it play. What I only tried is to plug it for 2 hours, and played it for about 2 hours also. I think it can go further because it did not stop even after 2 hours.

Related Posts



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

who makes this product? I have a Jamm clip on player given to me and I cant find the driver

Blogger Vince on August 31, 2009 at 7:08 AM said...

Julie Ann,
Here's their website: http://jammweb.com.

The only problem is that, their website is under construction ever since I started checking it, and it is until now.

Sorry...

Zahid said...

Hey man!
I've got the same but it doesnt seem to work. When i plug the usb in, there's no activity at all, seems like it doesnt detect it in anyway!
Any idea what can be the prob?
and yea their website is still under construction, i wonder what they'r building!
Any hint on the drivers, would much appreciate it!
my email is: chazychaz666@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Mustafa on April 30, 2010 at 4:50 AM said...

i have got one problem....
it is working properly in ma pc also and i also can transfer the songs but when i plug the headfones, the song doesnt play....m nt getin the problem...
is ny1 got ny problem lyke this...??
i guess its some problem with its feather touch....

Anonymous said...

i have the same with mustafa,my jamm mp3 is working properly in my pc and i can transfer songs but when i plug the earphone, the song doesnt play.

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem with mustafa...my "JAMM MP3" is working properly in my pc and i can transfer songs but when i plug the earphones, the song doesnt play. Hope you answer my problem.

yousuf said...

I have the same problem with mustafa. my jamm mp3 is working properly in my pc and i can transfer songs but when i plug the earphone, the song doesnt play.
my email is: yousuf.khan100@yahoo.com

Blogger Vince on June 16, 2010 at 5:16 PM said...

If this is the case, the earphone must have been damaged. Please check the earphone if it is really functioning right.

Blacks on October 20, 2012 at 3:07 AM said...

hey guys.. i also face the same problem as musthafa... but my headset is also working good all other devices... if you get any solution for this.. please mail me to yugenderan@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I can assure you that all your comments will be read and be responded accordingly. As for now, please feel free to browse this blog and subscribe to updates.

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE... SPAMMERS WILL BE PENALIZED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Info

My Web Site Maker University Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template