Jamm Mouse Review

My brother just arrived and gave me three gadgets, whose brand is Jamm. I already posted a review about the MP3 Player, and now, I want to give a brief review of the mouse.

This optical mouse is very portable, with a neat roller for easy keeping. It is much more like a regular mouse except that it is too small.

This mouse is literally a mouse size. It is too small that I think it is only good for kids.

I tried using it and it functions well. But my hand really aches after a while.

If you are only going to use the mouse for typing purposes or for a few minutes, then I think this mouse is great. But if you are planning to use your computer or laptop for a long time, then I advice you to get a bigger one.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I can assure you that all your comments will be read and be responded accordingly. As for now, please feel free to browse this blog and subscribe to updates.

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE... SPAMMERS WILL BE PENALIZED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Info

My Web Site Maker University Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template