Sony Ericson C510 Review


Sony Ericson Cyber-Shot is one of my dream phones. This is why I am not getting my eyes off from this series. Surprisingly, Sony Ericson's C510 has made a great leap in its cellphone photo-technology.

To have a little glance of its specifications:

Cybershot UI 2.0
2.2″ QVGA display
3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and QVGA video
Smile Shutter
Face detection, BestPic, Photo fix
160 Mb built-in memory + M2 card slot

Its Smile Shutter feature made this phone unique from its predecessors. All you have to do is to smile and shot. By also having 3.2Megapixel camera with autofocus, it can certainly overtake your personal digital camera.

All I hope is that Sony Ericson will release this as an affordable Cyber Shot issue.

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I can assure you that all your comments will be read and be responded accordingly. As for now, please feel free to browse this blog and subscribe to updates.

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE... SPAMMERS WILL BE PENALIZED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Info

My Web Site Maker University Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template