Upgrade to Ubuntu 8.10, Solution to Video Freezing of Acer 4330

Just a very quick update. I just discovered this in my laptop. If you are using Acer 4330 with Ubuntu, and you are having some problems when playing videos like freezing and crashing of your software, upgrading it to 8.10 might be the best solution for now.

I installed 8.04 Hardy Heron on my laptop, but i get this Freezing problem every time I play video files. But now after upgrading, everything now is going smoothly. I can now have a complete use of my laptop.

Get UBUNTU 8.10 Intrepid now and update it.


http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I can assure you that all your comments will be read and be responded accordingly. As for now, please feel free to browse this blog and subscribe to updates.

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE... SPAMMERS WILL BE PENALIZED.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Info

My Web Site Maker University Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template